ad
Help Wanted
January 16, 2018

About the author

Chris Simon

Chris Simon is the News Director for KEYZ Radio.

Related Articles

12 Comments

1. 1

Ka

While what she does in the video is sickening and needs prompt attention to me it looks as tho both children have long sleeve shirts on – I can’t tell if the child in the back has shoes on but the one in the front looks like she is wearing shoes not 100% sure. The children probably don’t have coats on due to being in car seats? But why not throw them on after the video isn’t long enough to say if that was ever done and no hats or gloves idk. I think further investigation and follow up need to be done before we can be too sure what happened here. Maybe the video taker should have said something if they were super concerned and not just video tape a short clip???

2. 2

AB

You have some valid points.

3. 3

John Doe

What the matter with you you are no better then she is. Quit standing up for her look at the way she tossed the older on around there is no excuse for that. car seat or not what’s that got to do with not having a coat to put on them she has one on dumb b——-

4. 4

John doe

Everything about this seems backwards. I’m sorry I used to live there and the town is messed up in general. Everybody’s on some type of perscription because of mental health issues cry about it. It’s called grown up take care of your kids and stop the drug abuse. I feel for the future kids in this town

1. 4.1

Joob

Is that how you feel about everyone that claims to have a mental illness? Or just depression? Enlighten me.

5. 5

Cha

First we still had coats on our children when in car seats so there is absolutely no excuse for that. Second I would like this “mom” to stand outside or be put in an ice cold metal container with no coat and no shoes or socks so she understands this weather here in ND. I believe she would come to understand how it is a matter of life or death in winter weather. So to reiterate, you have the winter gear/clothing on before you take them out of vehicle. No excuse. You don’t go out of your house before putting on coats and gloves and shoes.

6. 6

Sage

People should mund there own business

1. 6.1

K.H.

When it comes to possible neglect/abuse of children who rely on their parents for their safety and well being…it is everybodies business…and duty to civilized society to voice their concerns. Perhaps the public posting of this incident was unecessary but definately is in need of being looked into by the proper authorities!

2. 6.2

NDmom

Yes people should mind their business, but certainly not when children’s well being are at stake! It’s freezing,plain and simple they should have had warm clothes on and not made to be out in this kind of weather.

7. 7

Dbee

it would not take much of a timeline to figure out how cold it was that day at that time. Caring parents put their small children’s coats hats, and yes dumb ass, shoes on the feet of their children of theirs before venturing out into winter weather.. the ones that do not in this situation are total losers. Call it for what it is and what we see. Any intelligent person sees it for what it is. One who does not is a fool.

8. 8

john

Sage is the only one who makes a valid point. I’ve gone outside shirtless in the right circumstances. Bunch of holier than thou gossips got nothin better to do with their miserable lives but judge others when they don’t even know anything about what they’re judging. neglecting their own kids so they can tell someone how bad of parents they are.

9. 9

frustrated with the judging

we are taught that coats are NOT to be used in the car seat…why > because they can prevent the restraints from being secure enough to hold the child in in case of an accident there are MANY videos out there showing this.
    And for all of you folks saying something about kids not having shoes on…let me tell you how many times I have closed the door and turned to get in my own seat and as I get in I have seen shoes and socks on the floor in the back seat…just seconds after I put the child in the darn carseat…so give it a rest…those kids are far from freezing to death…especially since they live in ND and are most likely used to the weather there…being from MN I know what the cold feels like and so do my kids!